DCH Honda of Lemon Grove sold me a Honda Fit 2008. I purchased a maintanance package for $1000.00 to handle routine oil changes, etc.

Now they say they will not be providing the services and they will not give me my $1000.00 back. Lots of runaround, promise to send $$$ then tell me they will send money to the Finance company directly, then they say I have to come in and re-sign a new purchase contract.

Scammers have been reported to BBB, UCan and the Dept. of Justace. Attorney General of California.

Bottom Line, Do Not Buy From Honda

Had an Experience with DCH Honda Lemon Grove?

Comments

I recently bought a 2007 Honda Civic EX pre-owned car from DCH Honda of Lemon Grove and they have great customer service, I bought my car last month and it's been great and my salesman, Andrew Stutz, greets me everytime he see's me come in for the free car washes and back massages.. I have no complaints about them.

This bad review is outdated, they have changed and are GREAT!

I SAY DO NOT BLAME HONDA OF JAPAN OR HONDA FOR THE POOR SERVICE THAT DCH OF CHINA "YA I SAID IT " THEY ARE FROM CHINA

OW YA THEY ARE GETTING SUED FOR OPENING A CAR LOT WITH IN 25 MILES OF TIPTON HONDA

NOT ONLY ARE THEY RIPPING YOU OFF THEY ARE RIPPING OFF TIPTON HONDA TO FOR CAR SALES