Just go to another Dealership.I Wish I had read these complaints.

They're customer service is awful . I returned three times for the same thing then they ignore my phone calls. I show up and there in meetings. Then they act like Im bugging them when these are promises made to me.

This is my second Honda and I am indeed a fan. But I will definitely purchase at another dealer and definately read reviews first. I went DCH because it was new and closer. Never Again.

Try another dealership Trust what you are reading.

Its sad for a business to be so new and already have this response.

Had an Experience with DCH Honda Lemon Grove?

Comments

San Diego, California, United States #636792

Aweful.I dropped my car off for an oil change.

I also asked the about my alignment. I called them after 2 hours to check up, didn't answered, didn't called back, called them again at 2 hours and 30 minutes finally got a hold of someone and said they will have a service tech check on it and call me back.. guess what, nobody call me back. 4 hours, I finally got a hold of the service tech., he goes "oh its done..." Are you serious!!!!

Then when I come to get my car, I asked about the check on the alignment, the guy said "oh yeah we check on that and you do need an alignment." Are you serious, over 4 hours just for an oil changed. When they find that I need an alignment they could have called and let me know and ask if I want to go ahead and have it done since they have my car. I have to come back another day. We are working people and no one have time to keep bringing the car back for a simple service that would take no less than 4 hours..

which is how long it take every time I have taken my car there. Oh, there was one time it only took them 2 hours for an oil change. Note that I have always made appointment a week before bringing my car in. Not only that, when I asked the service tech (too bad I forgot his name, white and plum man) anything about the car he act very annoyed and don't want to provide any kind of advice.

I bought my car there and every trip back for service have been a great frustration and disappointment.

Almost...

I recently bought a 2007 Honda Civic EX pre-owned car from DCH Honda of Lemon Grove and they have great customer service, I bought my car last month and it's been great and my salesman, Andrew Stutz, greets me everytime he see's me come in for the free car washes and back massages..I have no complaints about them.

This bad review is WAYYY outdated, they have changed and are GREAT!

...Also the new General Manager, Kyle, is a great guy, always nice and easy to work with ...

THIS IS NOT TRUE I HAVE MADE ALL THE HONDA DEALERSHIP MONEY THAT I WORKED AT AND FOR DCH I WILL MAKE THEM MONEY TO

IF I HAVE TO DO SOME BAD DEALS TO SELL HONDA I WILL